Friday, November 19, 2010

.......................

Burst of energy today. Everyone predicted labor... I'm like 80% sure that's what's happening now.

Unfortunately, it's been going on since 9pm, it's now 2:44am.. I can't sleep through the contractions because they are so painful. They are 3-4min apart, and hurt like absolute h377.............

I tried everything that always stops my false labors, but I'm pretty sure this is it. Although I said that last time.

I went to bed at 9 because I was annoyed by braxton hicks contrax. Woke up from a dream about really bad period cramps. Then got up to pee and realized they weren't cramps. Then my stomach started acting up, and I felt like I had to go to the bathroom every 5 min for the first half hour.

...................................................................timing contrax on andrew's droid. Droid Doula. (haha)
I hope this isn't the start of some 3 day labor.
I need to get some sleep. Impossible.
Making a labor playlist instead for the ipod.

No comments:

Post a Comment