Wednesday, November 17, 2010

need. new. schedule.

I don't know how people do it. I'm so frustrated right now. Andrew has to work, but him gone from 5:30am-7pm doesn't work. He get's off at 5pm, but sits in traffic, comes home, goes right to the computer, is tired, we fight Hayden to go to bed, and by that time, both of us are exhausted, and need to go to bed ourselves. Also, I'm stressed because whenever the baby comes, he will need to take the day off, and maybe the next day, but everyday he takes off, is -$120 for us, and we need to be able to make rent. So I guess we will have to do the thing we did when Hayden was born, and just have him take THAT day off, and go right back to work the next day, and I'll have no help. It's better than having no place to live.

I can't wait until my schedule is different. I'm horrible when I'm pregnant. I would rather have the kind of fatigue you get from a non-sleeping, up every two hour baby, than the fatigue and grumpiness from pregnancy.
I just want to be back to 'normal' for Hayden, and not have to tell him that I can't pick him up, and I can't give him horsey rides, and I can't be patient with him because I'm so hormonal.

Also, I like where we live, but I don't have any close friends/family that live nearby that I can hang out with and talk to a lot, I call my mom about 4 times a day because I'm lonely or bored. I hate being alone. Hate it. And I'm alone all day with Hayden, stuck in an apartment, and every time we go somewhere, it's great for both of us, but then he's sick again the next week and we have to miss a bunch of play dates. It's usually from my little sister. I need to get him more vitamins. This is beyond frustrating. Sick 3 times in 2 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment